Screens from UT2007

Looks awesome, To bad its Unreal Tournament :( Hope AA licences the new engine when its commercially available. I have always thought of the Unreal games as just tech demos for Epic... since a ton of games out there use their engines, or modified versions.

Unleashed said:
What do you mean "too bad" ?! UT is amazing!

For my own personal opinions, I dont think UT is fun, or anywere remotly close to fun. Great engine though! Looks good.

Can't wait, those screenies look very nice. I'm hoping Epic are going to show some stuff in the upcoming E3 :)

Ooooh, pretty.

Definitely one I'll be waiting for :D

2007.. cool, I might be able to upgrade from this duron 1.3ghz & radeon 9200SE by then.

Very cool. I'll most likely be picking up the console version :p

Those are kick ass screenshots!I can't wait for the engine to come out, it'll make good games. I also think that Unreal is a tech demo, but it's a darn good one :lick:

At least they're not trying to push us a UT2k5 or UT2k6. 3 years is acceptable, a brand new engine is even more.

Aprox said:
For my own personal opinions, I dont think UT is fun, or anywere remotly close to fun. Great engine though! Looks good.

You sir, are a Philistine.

Unleashed said:
You sir, are a Philistine.

Definitions of Philistine on the Web:[size=-1]
a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits
of or relatin to ancient Philistia or the the culture of the Philistines
a member of an Aegean people who settled ancient philistia around the 12th century BC
anti-intellectual: smug and ignorant and indifferent or hostile to artistic and cultural values
[/size]

So.... by saying I dont care for a particular game you are saying that I do not appreciate certain values? hrmm... interesting.

He's saying you're from ancient Philistia. Watch out for Samson!

I hope this new engine means new games on the franchises that use it now. Thief 3, Deus Ex chiefly...

Yeah, it will be cool to see how many games use this new great engine. Correct me on this, but did any of the Splinter Cell games use the UT engine? or is a in house engine?

The original Splinter Cell used an advanced version of the Unreal engine. Not sure on the other 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back