• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

screen keeps resetting

i got a prob..i think it might b the video card..buh honestly not sure...every so often ..even sometimes when i press alt + tab the screen goes black like its resetting..and then shows up again..goes black for like a second..and everythings fine again..sometimes text is left in a different line after its placed in another like example:

typed here still appears here but then goes away
moved here

buhh ye..my temps r very cool right now
cpu 19*C
sys 1 - 16*C
sys 2 - 19*C
got a window open nice cool air comin in ..soo i dont beleive its the temperatures...any ideas y?...see sig for computer info

but if it wasn't giving the 'nice' performance lol then would heat not be an issue?..i have 2 fans on the side of the case blowing the cool air in over the vid card cpu and pci slots...and an exhaust fan at the top along with the power supply...could the o/c still be an issue?..

M

mbunny

Rather than asking, just reset the clocks back to default and tell us the result... easy as that

nope the temps are pretty accurate it was about 0*C outside tha day and lotsa wind comin in from the window was nice n cool in here...maybe a lil too cool for me..buh the computer was cooling down a lot n very fast with it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge