Salsa Flavored Doritos

kcnychief said:
Do they have limited availability or somethin?

I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow, I'll have a look.

Nobody can find them anywhere and are most likely discontinued and most likey none left :dead:

If you wan't some real chili, I can have my wife whip you up some real Salsa Verde, or some mixed green/red stuff. Warning, you have to be able to eat fire and have a cast iron stomach. As this stuff dissolves metal.

falconguard said:
If you wan't some real chili, I can have my wife whip you up some real Salsa Verde, or some mixed green/red stuff. Warning, you have to be able to eat fire and have a cast iron stomach. As this stuff dissolves metal.

Salsa Verde is nasty...if the chip is nasty then the salsa kind will be too.

Blah

Need Salsa chips!

Going to the store later today, will check

-Derek out :ninja:

Tittles.I found them for you

You can buy your Salsa Doritos at Duke University...online..call and check to see if they have them...:) i dont know if you have to be a student?

Link

tdinc said:
Tittles.I found them for you

You can buy your Salsa Doritos at Duke University...online..call and check to see if they have them...:) i dont know if you have to be a student?

Link

I got so happy untill I was signing up to order and I have to be student

Go sell yourself on the street corner at Duke. Have a sign that sells....

"Will pink sock for salsa doritos"

:p

kcnychief said:
Go sell yourself on the street corner at Duke. Have a sign that sells....

"Will pink sock for salsa doritos"

:p

Your just a sick f00k

Write them a letter, once a day, for the rest of your life. Maybe by the time you are 12 (in like 13 years), they will start making them again :p

kcnychief said:
Write them a letter, once a day, for the rest of your life. Maybe by the time you are 12 (in like 13 years), they will start making them again :p

By the time I'm 12 in 13 years?

Doesn't make since

I love Rays Mini Mart of Muskegon Michigan

My hometown and will continue forever

I went to get something to drink there at the store and as I walked past the chips I always check if the Salsa Chips are back. I knew they wouldnt but the next thing I knew I saw the word salsa and stopped!

I looked,cried a tear and bought 3 bags since I gotta save some money for lunch tomorrow untill I get my SS later tomorrow.

So I ate two bags of them since I got home and this is the only bag left

Had to be pictured with ac/dc of course

Attachments

• Salsa.jpg
    Salsa.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 590
Grandmaster said:
Looks like your quest is over. :p

Yes :(

It was a great quest

Tried many other new munchies and couldn't find one to have the lil extra yum to it.

Finally meet my true love once again! :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back