Salsa Flavored Doritos

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
I was wondering along with about 10 other people yesterday where wondering what happend the the Salsa Flavored Doritos?

We all love that flavor but said we couldn't find them anywhere. I got them at the start of the school year at the store in Voc during break and then out of nowhere they didn't have them anymore. I can't find them at any of the stores.

Is there a reason they stopped making them?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
VenomXt said:
move to texas.. lol you will find alot of them. along with alot of chile and lime ones.
I might have to. Thats how much I loved the salsa chips.

I know someone that went to every store within a mile radius which is like 10 or so stores and couldn't find them.

We have a frito lay place downtown which is 10 minutes away from my house.

There website doesn't even mention them

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
yah send me a pm with your addy. But look a few more days for them. IF you really cant find them i will hook you up.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
VenomXt said:
yah send me a pm with your addy. But look a few more days for them. IF you really cant find them i will hook you up.

Alright

I keep trying

Even when I go places farther then usually

I still look and never find anything

I'll let you know here this week if I find anything

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
Dear VenomXt,

Tittles has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on OSNN Forum has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:
i e resend.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
VenomXt said:
Dear VenomXt,

Tittles has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on OSNN Forum has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so:
i e resend.

Sent

bobsalot: Its weird...I wonder if they plan on just randomly stopping it or what :cry:

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
bobsalot said:
maybe just no one was buying them. i liked them. mebe there wasnt enough buyers.

Everybody I hang out with or talk to says they loved them.

They always ran out at the school store. Thats what I thought was wrong at first but after a month or so I was like wtf!

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Petros said:
I miss them too :( Every so often, I'll find the salsa verde kind, but haven't seen salsa in a while. I'm hungry.

The verde kind sound good to me. I hardly see those anywho.

I also hate the new look Doritos has now. Looks like a cheap dollar store brand now

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
ok i feel like a let down. I coudnt find salsa but i bought you bag of salsa verde's. If you want em just hollar.

i went to three stores for you hehe.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
VenomXt said:
ok i feel like a let down. I coudnt find salsa but i bought you bag of salsa verde's. If you want em just hollar.

i went to three stores for you hehe.
I can find the salsa verde's with a little looking but they dont seem appealing to me.

I am gonna get to the bottom of getting these chips and if not why they stopped making them :cry:

Thanks tho dude :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut