runtime error

F

Franky

Hi

Since ressently when I open MyDocuments I get an error message (see attachment)

Wath can I do about this ? I dont want to format the whole thing bacause I have to copy arround 19 gig then over a network and that take's a WHILE

Greetings Franky:confused:

You don't mention whether this error is a regular occurance, or a 'one off'
If it's a one off, then may be it was an unusual clash of processes. If, on the other hand, it is a regular practice then I would suggest a software clash. What other programmes are normally running when it happens?? What auto-start programmes are resident in memory ?? etc. etc. If there is a pattern, please ilucidate (is my spelling correct, it hurt my brain to get that word out!).

ta ta TOK

Nope it happens reguraly but it's random with differant programs running but messenger ICQ norton av 2002 and my network connections are olways running so... It's a real pain bacause everytime it does that I have to leave my pc alone for a few minutes bacause it just gives me the background :(

Greetz Franky:rolleyes:

lol - as soon as I read the thread topic i pretty much guessed what this would be about... Visual Basic... :)

Looks like u need the l8est VB Runtime Libary... downloaded them yesteday on a m8s comp cos it was getting similar error msg...
It normally wouldn't occour for a normal user... u must be using a VB programme which has soemthing to do with your My Documents folder...
anywayz... enough waddling:
download them here:

http://www.tucows.com type in Visual Basic in search string... will give u a list m8

Enjoy :)

MdSalih

Hi

Good news is that I don't get that error message again

BAD NEWS is that I get a different one a bigger one :(

I downlouded the visual basic library 5.0 and 6.0 from tucows installed both of them.
I hope I don't get in to troubles bacaus I needed to overwrite some dll's that where newer than the one I was installing :s

So hope you boy's and girl's know the answer I'm beath that's for sure

Greetz Franky

Do you have Windows File Protection (or System File Protection, whichever it is this year :D ) shut off?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back