• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

runtime error

F

Franky

Hi

Since ressently when I open MyDocuments I get an error message (see attachment)

Wath can I do about this ? I dont want to format the whole thing bacause I have to copy arround 19 gig then over a network and that take's a WHILE

Greetings Franky:confused:

You don't mention whether this error is a regular occurance, or a 'one off'
If it's a one off, then may be it was an unusual clash of processes. If, on the other hand, it is a regular practice then I would suggest a software clash. What other programmes are normally running when it happens?? What auto-start programmes are resident in memory ?? etc. etc. If there is a pattern, please ilucidate (is my spelling correct, it hurt my brain to get that word out!).

ta ta TOK

F

Franky

Nope it happens reguraly but it's random with differant programs running but messenger ICQ norton av 2002 and my network connections are olways running so... It's a real pain bacause everytime it does that I have to leave my pc alone for a few minutes bacause it just gives me the background :(

Greetz Franky:rolleyes:

lol - as soon as I read the thread topic i pretty much guessed what this would be about... Visual Basic... :)

Looks like u need the l8est VB Runtime Libary... downloaded them yesteday on a m8s comp cos it was getting similar error msg...
It normally wouldn't occour for a normal user... u must be using a VB programme which has soemthing to do with your My Documents folder...
anywayz... enough waddling:
download them here:

http://www.tucows.com type in Visual Basic in search string... will give u a list m8

Enjoy :)

MdSalih

F

Franky

Hi

Good news is that I don't get that error message again

BAD NEWS is that I get a different one a bigger one :(

I downlouded the visual basic library 5.0 and 6.0 from tucows installed both of them.
I hope I don't get in to troubles bacaus I needed to overwrite some dll's that where newer than the one I was installing :s

So hope you boy's and girl's know the answer I'm beath that's for sure

Greetz Franky

S

Speed4Ever

Do you have Windows File Protection (or System File Protection, whichever it is this year :D ) shut off?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies