Ronald Reagan Dies at 93

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User

oldest president to live...I think I heard that Nancy said he didn't recognize even her anymore.

time for him to move forward, and so he did...

rest well Ronald Reagan, sleep easy.

Xie

- geek -
Wow I knew the guy was old but had no idea he was 93. Oh well he was in bad shape .. he's all good now. :)

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
Same here, I understood he had alzheimer's disease, but didn't really know that he was that old. Guess it was better for him to leave this way.

mooo

thecyberninja
eh, i wouldn't want to be 93 and not know who the hell i am talking to, esp when the person was with me for the last 60 years or how eve rlong they were married. It sucks he did but it happens to everyone, i think it should be mandatory to despose of the person after 80.. it seems all down hill from there anyway

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
mooo said:
i think it should be mandatory to despose of the person after 80.. it seems all down hill from there anyway
Alot of my grandmothers family lived to over 100 and all had their wits about them right to the end,I've seen pics and they all looked amazing for their age :D

vern

Dominus
Political User
My grandpa is 93 and he can still get up his Suburban to go out for lunch every day. Last time I visited him, he was painting his house, so no, not everyone is a vegetable after 80.

Watched a documentary last night on the History Channel about Ronald Reagan, although he was before my time, it seemed he brought a good conclusion to the Cold War ... that I am thankful.

Xie

- geek -
I think Reagan was in good shape for his age .. it was the disease that killed him and probably robbed him of a few years anyways .. maybe more.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Thanks for that link Jan, it is a great speech. There is no doubt that Reagan loved his country, his wife and his God. He led a good life and will be missed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut