Ronald Reagan Dies at 93

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Wow I didn't realise he was that old. Sorry to hear it.

oldest president to live...I think I heard that Nancy said he didn't recognize even her anymore.

time for him to move forward, and so he did...

rest well Ronald Reagan, sleep easy.

R.I.P RR, though I didn't know you as you've never been my president...

Wow I knew the guy was old but had no idea he was 93. Oh well he was in bad shape .. he's all good now. :)

Same here, I understood he had alzheimer's disease, but didn't really know that he was that old. Guess it was better for him to leave this way.

Ronald Reagan, R.I.P.
His work is done, and now a shining city awaits him

eh, i wouldn't want to be 93 and not know who the hell i am talking to, esp when the person was with me for the last 60 years or how eve rlong they were married. It sucks he did but it happens to everyone, i think it should be mandatory to despose of the person after 80.. it seems all down hill from there anyway

mooo said:
I think it should be mandatory to despose of the person after 80.. it seems all down hill from there anyway

/note to self:

never elect mooo as leader of country. :eek:

mooo said:
i think it should be mandatory to despose of the person after 80.. it seems all down hill from there anyway
Alot of my grandmothers family lived to over 100 and all had their wits about them right to the end,I've seen pics and they all looked amazing for their age :D

My grandpa is 93 and he can still get up his Suburban to go out for lunch every day. Last time I visited him, he was painting his house, so no, not everyone is a vegetable after 80.

Watched a documentary last night on the History Channel about Ronald Reagan, although he was before my time, it seemed he brought a good conclusion to the Cold War ... that I am thankful.

I think Reagan was in good shape for his age .. it was the disease that killed him and probably robbed him of a few years anyways .. maybe more.

He gave a wonderful short speech the likes of which you will undoubtedly never,ever hear from any other President nor hear, nor see repeated by the main stream news media because he had the audacity to use the word "God" and government in the same sentence.Excellent read here or listen to the speech on the audio link.

Thanks for that link Jan, it is a great speech. There is no doubt that Reagan loved his country, his wife and his God. He led a good life and will be missed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back