Request....

skazzyuk little mistake at the sig for Jan. you chopped of the ear of trinity :p

/me still thinking of XP-Erience.org, back in those days you could have sigs the size of 600x300....amazing isn't it?

hahahah those were the good times, but then you only could have avatars 80x80

...and why is everyone's sig the same shape? Do you HAVE to use 500x200 or is that the max? Could you use 200x200?

Originally posted by Canadave
...and why is everyone's sig the same shape? Do you HAVE to use 500x200 or is that the max? Could you use 200x200?
if you notice my sigs have different sizes, the 500x200 are the limits, you can of course use 500x100
or 436x162, anything as long as it isnt bigger than 500x200

Soz this email responder came up with a reply to this, and i clicked it and it took me back to last page to your question :(

Skazz

Snazzy,

Now that I've surfaced like a hunter submarine on the forums again, can you do me an avatar? similar to yours in a way, but a disc with three different colour zones, Red, Dark Blue and Green, maybe glowing or something like your style with brighter colour highlighs on the disc?

If you can make one like that I would be greatful :)

Sure mate, got anything I can work from? maybe an image? would you like a signature also perhaps?

Skazz

Ok, well 1 thing my name is Skazzy not snazzy by the way :p I would prefer to be called that, cos i ain't really that snazzy :)

Ok, you just want something like this:

cd.jpg

Skazz

Whoops, sorry Skazzy, was in a hurry typing so I typoed on your name :D

Yeah, the CD is almost on the bullseye.. what I was thinking of something like a circle disc shape, with either multiple like on the jpg, but more likely simple colours (which are easier to do) with a ghostly effect like your avatar.

so basically imagine a complete ghostly like cirlce shape but with blue\green\red sections :)

The disc jpeg is very nice though.... maybe you could use it on a sig as well if you are offering? :D

Can someone make me a sig please :)
I would like it to contain my username and the following:
Dell Dimension 4400.
XP Pro.
1.8ghz P4 CPU (400MHz)
256 DDR SDRAM.
Hercules: Gamesurround Muse 5.1 DVD
GeForce2 64mb
SAMSUNG CDRW/DVD SM-308B
HD: 20GB & 6GB
BT Broadband 576Kbps

Also if you could get it to match my avator that would be great.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back