Request....

Dublex and sacred2nite I will do you both signatures and avatars tommoro (Thursday),

Catcha later

Skazz

wish i could help you out Skazzy dude with these creations of Avatars and Sigs.. but im on my stupid lappy hundreds of miles away from home :( and i dont have any decent paint programs or a good processor for that matter.. :(

*cries*

Thats why i havent even been posting much on NTFS :eek:

*Giggles @ the thought of Alex's Slow lappy and 56k modem*

Ok, guys gonna do your designs quickly before I go out, I won't be back till tommoro evening.

Skazz

sacred2nite here is your design, let me know any changes you want:

sacred.jpg

Dublex I'm kinda confused as to what you want, it sounds very complex :confused: :rolleyes:

Skazz

I'll try and make my mad thoughts make sense skazzy :)

Basically it would be nice to have a circle with three different colours on it, red blue and green, but shimmery neon like your avatar :) - or if that just fails, just use dark neon green :D - so the avatar would just be a plain neon green shimmering circle or shimmering multi coloured circle :)

The sig... well, just stick that disc pic you found earlier with a nice colourful background like sacreds, but with a motto as "Trying to make sense of the madness of technology? Apply within" :)

ok.. im back home now :D

Might be able to help you out with these sigs and avatars now :D

Sincerly Alex :cool:

I gotta go for my GCSE Science Exam now :(.. be back later

alex -as you can see skazzy made a sig for me ,but i can always use an alternative sig.
if you have time

ok.. give me a few days because of my GCSE's are getting pretty solid these days. I will try tonight for you Bluzeboy :)

Alex :cool:

Well wouldn't you just love to know what font I used......:cool: :rolleyes:

Oh ok, I give in, enough of the whining :p

Its called "Dark Crystal Outline"

I will try attach it :)

Skazz

ok.. heres my quickly made Avatar and Sig for June.. what do ya think?

Yep.. I AM THE PRINGLE MASTER incase your wondering :D hehe

*took me a while to remove the white background on the images* :(

Yea played Alex, very nice work :)

Your becoming more and more pro every day :)

Gratz, Speak to you on msn :)

Skazz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back