Reccomend an mp3 player

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
Can anyone reccomend an mp3 player that will store alot of songs, about 3000, videos and other junk. My price range is around £150, $300, but maybe i could go up to £200, $400.

Thanks...bobsalot

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Zune baby, jump on that bandwagon now. It will only get better.
My Vote is for Zune.
Though installing the software sucks....
Creative's support is is horrible.
After a year or two the support ends and u cant even ask questions...
I think its 90 days actually.

I've got a zune, and a creative.
Zune is the bomb.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Creative's support does suck, but their mp3 players are solid and work great out of the box. If you don't like their software or don't like using explorer to manage your files you can always use Red Chair's Software Notmad for Creative products.

What Creative MP3 player do you have Vanquished?

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Creative's support does suck, but their mp3 players are solid and work great out of the box. If you don't like their software or don't like using explorer to manage your files you can always use Red Chair's Software Notmad for Creative products.

What Creative MP3 player do you have Vanquished?
Creatives software wasnt bad.
I had the M 30gb
It broke...
I still have their 30gb zen xtra -it broke for no reason but they replaced it so thats all good - After the M broke i just said screw this and got the zune.
I didnt even bother trying to RMA the M, since the zen xtra was a wicked hassle.

Kinda wish i had wasted all the time though, then i coulda sold it :)).
My friend also had the M, it broke, since he wastes mucho money, he returned it and sprung for the 80gb ipod video...

I'd still buy a creative though.
I think i had a fluke, and my friend is an idiot...
One mp3 player/media player id love to get my hands on is that W...
Looks sweet
I would buy 10 Creatives before i ever bought an Iphone lol :p

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Ipod. I didn't believe until I got one myself and now there's no way back. I don't know if that's a good sign.

:)
lol
I'd also get 10 Creatives before ever getting an Ipod... err... Make that a billion
I hate the ipod with a passion.
I think its over-priced, scratchable, breakable, and the screen needs to be widescreen like the zune... :)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
The axim's are great for media playback but even you have to admit the D2 has more features.

I have the X5 and I can vouch for those features actually WORKING and working WELL.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Sazar, I do like those mp3 players you pointed out they certainly come fully loaded. Not a fan of their aesthetics though, they look like a retro device of some sorts. :p

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
The axim's are great for media playback but even you have to admit the D2 has more features.

I have the X5 and I can vouch for those features actually WORKING and working WELL.
Yeah, i have the Axim X51v
Its got all those features i think...
Well, it has windows... So ya kno, excel, word, ppt viewer, etc...
and it can play movies and music, and it has JawBreaker :)
Not sure if i can see any other features than the radio that this has that the axim dont :)

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I have had an ipod mini for 2-3 years now, never had a problem with it. Battery life is great, it is durable, and the audio quality is perfect :D

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
is zune out in uk yet. i am english and will want something english. cannot be bothered with shipping.

and remember my price range.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Those creative mp3 players are great, and they are for sale in the UK. On top of all that they are cheaper than your limit. :)

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
forget all that, i just bought myself a HP RX5915, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JET9EA/ref=dp_cp_ob_title_3/105-1642752-8681263

great little device, it not only plays any music and movie format you can think of, (with some free 3rd party players) but it also has a tomtom gps inside it, with pocket office, wi-fi, bluetooth... etc... far better than the axim, with a fast cpu as well, i highly recommend this, it cant hold the amount other dedicated mp3 players can, but it can do so much more.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Uh..
Except for the gps, the axim is better than that in every way...
my axim has a 624 mhz processor, none this 400mhz Cr**
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel