Reccomend an mp3 player

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
Can anyone reccomend an mp3 player that will store alot of songs, about 3000, videos and other junk. My price range is around £150, $300, but maybe i could go up to £200, $400.

Thanks...bobsalot

Zune baby, jump on that bandwagon now. It will only get better.

I have to agree with Smoke here, creative makes some really solid mp3 players. Great values, and underrated.

For example, here is a white (ipod style if you dig that) 30gb mp3/video player. 30gb would give you about if not a bit over 5000 songs. They have a 60gb version to that is not that much more.

30gb Version:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16855102003

Great price too.

Zune baby, jump on that bandwagon now. It will only get better.
My Vote is for Zune.
Though installing the software sucks....
Creative's support is is horrible.
After a year or two the support ends and u cant even ask questions...
I think its 90 days actually.

I've got a zune, and a creative.
Zune is the bomb.

Creative's support does suck, but their mp3 players are solid and work great out of the box. If you don't like their software or don't like using explorer to manage your files you can always use Red Chair's Software Notmad for Creative products.

What Creative MP3 player do you have Vanquished?

Creative's support does suck, but their mp3 players are solid and work great out of the box. If you don't like their software or don't like using explorer to manage your files you can always use Red Chair's Software Notmad for Creative products.

What Creative MP3 player do you have Vanquished?
Creatives software wasnt bad.
I had the M 30gb
It broke...
I still have their 30gb zen xtra -it broke for no reason but they replaced it so thats all good - After the M broke i just said screw this and got the zune.
I didnt even bother trying to RMA the M, since the zen xtra was a wicked hassle.

Kinda wish i had wasted all the time though, then i coulda sold it :)).
My friend also had the M, it broke, since he wastes mucho money, he returned it and sprung for the 80gb ipod video...

I'd still buy a creative though.
I think i had a fluke, and my friend is an idiot...
One mp3 player/media player id love to get my hands on is that W...
Looks sweet
I would buy 10 Creatives before i ever bought an Iphone lol :p

Ipod. I didn't believe until I got one myself and now there's no way back. I don't know if that's a good sign.

:)

Ipod. I didn't believe until I got one myself and now there's no way back. I don't know if that's a good sign.

lol
I'd also get 10 Creatives before ever getting an Ipod... err... Make that a billion
I hate the ipod with a passion.
I think its over-priced, scratchable, breakable, and the screen needs to be widescreen like the zune... :)

Perhaps, but it also works pretty good and the video quality on it is pretty decent too.

I personally prefer the iAudio line of players because they just have so many features :cool:

http://www.cowonglobal.com/product/product_D2_feature.php

Thats a pretty awesome player, if you can handle it being on the mid-range of the flash based players.

Cept for the memory, whats the diff between the d2 and my axim?

The axim's are great for media playback but even you have to admit the D2 has more features.

I have the X5 and I can vouch for those features actually WORKING and working WELL.

Sazar, I do like those mp3 players you pointed out they certainly come fully loaded. Not a fan of their aesthetics though, they look like a retro device of some sorts. :p

The axim's are great for media playback but even you have to admit the D2 has more features.

I have the X5 and I can vouch for those features actually WORKING and working WELL.
Yeah, i have the Axim X51v
Its got all those features i think...
Well, it has windows... So ya kno, excel, word, ppt viewer, etc...
and it can play movies and music, and it has JawBreaker :)
Not sure if i can see any other features than the radio that this has that the axim dont :)

I have had an ipod mini for 2-3 years now, never had a problem with it. Battery life is great, it is durable, and the audio quality is perfect :D

is zune out in uk yet. i am english and will want something english. cannot be bothered with shipping.

and remember my price range.

Those creative mp3 players are great, and they are for sale in the UK. On top of all that they are cheaper than your limit. :)

forget all that, i just bought myself a HP RX5915, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JET9EA/ref=dp_cp_ob_title_3/105-1642752-8681263

great little device, it not only plays any music and movie format you can think of, (with some free 3rd party players) but it also has a tomtom gps inside it, with pocket office, wi-fi, bluetooth... etc... far better than the axim, with a fast cpu as well, i highly recommend this, it cant hold the amount other dedicated mp3 players can, but it can do so much more.

Uh..
Except for the gps, the axim is better than that in every way...
my axim has a 624 mhz processor, none this 400mhz Cr**

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back