Ratpadz vs steel pad and newegg

C

cs-cky

i have 117 dollars fro my 16th b-day. so far i am gonna buy a amd 2400+ and a ratpadz. that equals 100.99. i have a extra 16 dollars to buy something. that is the highest processor i can buy for my motherboard. Should i spend my extra 16 dollars and buy a steel pad instead of a ratpadz? does any one have a steal padz? i am a hardcore gamer so i need a pad that wont wear out on me. Or what else should i buy with my 16 dollars off of newegg. i was thinking mabye thoses things for yr mouse feet, they are tape or something. I need ideas what to buy what 16 bucks. i dont have to use just newegg i can use any website. but 16 bucks max.. thanks

Happy birthday! And congrats on the new gear ;)

I have a Ratpadz, and it's worked for me. The "mouse skates" (teflon tape) help quite a bit, and putting Pledge on your pad brings the slickness up even more.

I hear the steel pad is a slightly better surface than the Ratpadz, so maybe your extra sixteen bucks can go there. I love my Ratpadz, but since reading the steel pad reviews, I wish I had looked around a little bit.

And definitely get the teflon tape from Fragware. Since you're paying shipping anyway, buy 4 strips or so, and it will last you a while. One strip will do about two mice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dopexoity