Ratpadz vs steel pad and newegg

C

cs-cky

i have 117 dollars fro my 16th b-day. so far i am gonna buy a amd 2400+ and a ratpadz. that equals 100.99. i have a extra 16 dollars to buy something. that is the highest processor i can buy for my motherboard. Should i spend my extra 16 dollars and buy a steel pad instead of a ratpadz? does any one have a steal padz? i am a hardcore gamer so i need a pad that wont wear out on me. Or what else should i buy with my 16 dollars off of newegg. i was thinking mabye thoses things for yr mouse feet, they are tape or something. I need ideas what to buy what 16 bucks. i dont have to use just newegg i can use any website. but 16 bucks max.. thanks

Happy birthday! And congrats on the new gear ;)

I have a Ratpadz, and it's worked for me. The "mouse skates" (teflon tape) help quite a bit, and putting Pledge on your pad brings the slickness up even more.

I hear the steel pad is a slightly better surface than the Ratpadz, so maybe your extra sixteen bucks can go there. I love my Ratpadz, but since reading the steel pad reviews, I wish I had looked around a little bit.

And definitely get the teflon tape from Fragware. Since you're paying shipping anyway, buy 4 strips or so, and it will last you a while. One strip will do about two mice.

i think i might go with the steel pad. any one know where i can get it the cheapest?

i have the money to get it they have a cheaper smaller one for 29.95

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back