ramsinks, cant find anything else

Kush

High On Life!
what do you guys think of these ramsinks i bought, will they make any difference in my system? cuz thats all i could find here, they dont have the one that covers the whole stick of ram, im ganna stick these on my ram and the ram of my gfx card. and i also saw a fan for the north bridge and south bridge chipsets should i get them? thermal take also, but they cost like 25 bucks here, are they worth it? - btw this would be on an nforce 2 chipset abit nf7-s

ThermalTake Copper Ramsinks

Chipset Coolers

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
the ramsinks will help a little, with airflow to draw the heat away. as for that blower, if i remember right it runs up too 10,000 rpm and is a right little screamer. there are other options out there, if your into overclocking then fine live with the noise, but for nice and cool, theres other options without so much noise :)

Kush

High On Life!
btw is the hdd cooler suppose to blow air from the case at the bottom of the hdd (the black bottom part of the hdd)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut