• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed Quick reply button not quoting

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
EP,

The Quick Reply button is not quoting by default (like it used to). Now you have to manually check the checkbox if you want to quote.

Last edited by a moderator:

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Ajax has a habit of not working correctly for me at work, I think I know what change I made but will be unable to test it, I'll change it but you will have to let me know if it works :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Ok, the box is ticked below, so lets see what happens.

This one orignally a change requested by Perris, must have forgotten or missed reapplying it with the last update.

American Zombie

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
Sooooo....what if you do not want to quote?

Seems the checkbox is now checked but grayed out leaving you no option but to quote the message.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
While it doesn't seem consistent, when I click the button most of the time the box is not checked and a few times it is checked (but the box is not greyed out, which is good).

Weird that it's picky about when it wants to work?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well by default they also have it so that you can't even quick reply unless you click to reply to a post, so it works with threaded mode - something I have disabled because I don't enforce that mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test