Fixed Quick reply button not quoting

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
EP,

The Quick Reply button is not quoting by default (like it used to). Now you have to manually check the checkbox if you want to quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajax has a habit of not working correctly for me at work, I think I know what change I made but will be unable to test it, I'll change it but you will have to let me know if it works :)

Ok, the box is ticked below, so lets see what happens.

This one orignally a change requested by Perris, must have forgotten or missed reapplying it with the last update.

This one orignally a change requested by Perris, must have forgotten or missed reapplying it with the last update.
Testing.

It works. Thanks.

Sooooo....what if you do not want to quote?

Seems the checkbox is now checked but grayed out leaving you no option but to quote the message.

Any chance of getting the other issues in that thread fixed too?

I'll look at it tonight, but it may well require chasing Jelsoft as that is all default behaviour -- it must have come up before. I'd rather integrate a neat fix.

While it doesn't seem consistent, when I click the button most of the time the box is not checked and a few times it is checked (but the box is not greyed out, which is good).

Weird that it's picky about when it wants to work?

Well atm the box is not checked and I can not check it. So it's broken, atm.

Damn, I always miss this one.
I really should write down which template it is in.

I might think they would want to make it a default setting, did you ask them?

Well by default they also have it so that you can't even quick reply unless you click to reply to a post, so it works with threaded mode - something I have disabled because I don't enforce that mode.

Again, same problem. Fix it EP!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back