Q on drivers

Anakist

Way too much time here...
I currently have an asus mx440se running omega 45.23a drivers that I have clocked it to 300/500 core/mem (it can go higher). Are there any drivers that will help this card a little more. Or do I just crank it, and put up until I get my 9600??

Along with that, Are Omega cats "better" than the official cats?? I have read ATI's press release re: omega's, and it seems that ATI go so close to recommending them. Should I dl the omega 3.10's and use them? Or are there better omega cats??

If it helps: I play bf1942/rtr, Doom 2 Legacy (WOOT@crap graphics), Diablo/2, Jedi Knight 2, Total annihilation and Descent 3 and fallout 2 demo's.

James

Hmm, looks like 2.5.4 is the highest from Omegacorner.com. That makes the decision easy. ATI drivers it is.

James

Some people think omegas are better, some people think cats are better... I think you would be better off trying the cats, then completely uninstalling them and then trying the omegas and see which is best for you. What works well for one of us may not work well for others and vice versa (unfortunately!)

For example, cats 3.10 cause UT to load dark on my gf's system... yet I've found nothing on google to show anyone else is having same issues. 3.9 solve this issue, so its hit and miss im afraid.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back