PSP vs PhotoShop..

Sooooooo... Are there merits to Paint Shop Pro 7 as an Imaging Proggy???

Mind you that, yes we know that it's no Photo Shop. But as it is for the middle ground person editing images photos and web images???

Please do tell... :cool:

In other words, *Bang for the Buck* as Proggies go.

if Nick and Ace arent enuff of a threat ...just tell o_87 that the Edmonton boys are on they're way to kick some booty :)

living in Calgary that mere thought of Edmonton oughta scare him

PSP is a great little program ...i would definatly spend the coin for PSP if i had to buy either one

if your going to college or maybe high school u can go down to office deapo or the likes of (IE, bestbuy, staples, compusa) and flash your student ID card and then ask them if they have a student version that they sell for about 60 to 100 bucks which is about a 6th of the price and the only difference is a few less features that u prolly will never miss.

Originally posted by Burpster
if Nick and Ace arent enuff of a threat ...just tell o_87 that the Edmonton boys are on they're way to kick some booty :)

hahahaha!!!... :p :p

Originally posted by Krux
if your going to college or maybe high school u can go down to office deapo or the likes of (IE, bestbuy, staples, compusa) and flash your student ID card and then ask them if they have a student version that they sell for about 60 to 100 bucks which is about a 6th of the price and the only difference is a few less features that u prolly will never miss.

Can I borrow yer ID??? :p :p

Cause I would look a lttle too old to be a student. :eek: :cool:

Unless they think I'm making a career out of goin to school. :p

haha just take a class at your local community college and get an ID u can get windows and the office suite and alot of other things for "cheap" if your a student that is. :p

Hmmm, it's tempting I must say... become a student, buy a ton of software cheap... then drop out. Oooooooo :eek: :p :cool:

Originally posted by Krux

Haha yeah... I remember I got Office 97 like that... i was 12... :)

But I think it will be even cheaper if i dont buy it...

The whole point i wanted to get to is that: NOW i HAVE psp7, should I PS7, i could see its exteremly popular...

and dont worry about the price :blink:

Originally posted by Burpster

I've been to Edmonton a couple of times...the only reason that the city is standing is because of the Edmonton Mall...

and dont even get me started on hockey...=oP

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back