PSP Firmware

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
wifi max you say? and what pray tell is that? do you mean wimax which is a new wifi standard that is still in development? that is the closest I can come to your comment here bobsalot?

Personally I have not heard of this wifi max thing & the PSP but I come in & out of these scene.

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
wifi max you say? and what pray tell is that? do you mean wimax which is a new wifi standard that is still in development? that is the closest I can come to your comment here bobsalot?

Personally I have not heard of this wifi max thing & the PSP but I come in & out of these scene.
try something called google.

i use devicehook to run 2.71 from 1.5. once you turn the psp off then back on again your back to 1.5. happyness!!

deboz

just wait till I finish
try something called google.

i use devicehook to run 2.71 from 1.5. once you turn the psp off then back on again your back to 1.5. happyness!!
You seem to be in tuned with the PSP firmware since "devicehook" is ur method of running 2.71. but what do u think abou the new version 3.01. You see it in action as yet? i've seen a demo of it and the PS3 with the remote play feature, and i hear that it's a nice step up 4 the PSP. What will happen to u when the games u wanna play are 3.01 and not 2.71?

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
erm...let me think..hmm...ill update. woo.

actually iv already seen the 3.01 on psp hacks but im waiting for the auto installer because im lazy.

deboz

just wait till I finish
erm...let me think..hmm...ill update. woo.

actually iv already seen the 3.01 on psp hacks but im waiting for the auto installer because im lazy.

I always wonder what SONY has to say about these auto installers?

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
I don't care what sony have to say about anything. i didnt put the auto installers on the internet..i just use them. sony don't know i am using them...so....i don't know what you're getting at.

deboz

just wait till I finish
I don't care what sony have to say about anything. i didnt put the auto installers on the internet..i just use them. sony don't know i am using them...so....i don't know what you're getting at.

Not getting at anything. i just always wonder what SONY has to say about the auto installers. What i've been hearin is that it's ok to use them on ur system bc the installers don't proprietary files...so if u as a sony costumer want to develop something at home at run it on ur system- that's up to u! u get what i'm saying; i wasn't implying anything else..

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
a new devhook autoinstaller should be out soon emulating 3.01. can't wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parkerlouis402