• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Proof that Bill Gates is the Devil

The real name of "the" Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III. Nowadays he is known as Bill Gates (III), where "III" means the order of third (3rd.)

By converting the letters of his current name to the ASCII-values and adding his (III), you get the following:

B 66
I 73
L 76
L 76
G 71
A 65
T 84
E 69
S 83
+ 3
--------------
666 !!

Some might ask, "How did Bill Gates get so powerful?" Coincidence? Or just the beginning of mankind's ultimate and total enslavement???

Before you decide, consider the following:

M S - D O S 6 . 2 1
77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

W I N D O W S 9 5
87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1 = 666

Coincidence? You decide...

L

Lee

ZeroHour said:
The real name of "the" Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III. Nowadays he is known as Bill Gates (III), where "III" means the order of third (3rd.)

By converting the letters of his current name to the ASCII-values and adding his (III), you get the following:

B 66
I 73
L 76
L 76
G 71
A 65
T 84
E 69
S 83
+ 3
--------------
666 !!

And where did the 3 come from?

What if he's a man?!

Revelation 13:18: Here is wisdom. He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred sixty-six

Freaky...

L

Lee

This is what is wrong with people, a man or woman do well for themselves end up very rich and people just wanna bring them down. We should be encouraging people, congratulating them on their success, not trying to knock em down.

I have the upmost respect for Bill gates, if it wasn't for him I would not have th ejoys his software brings me.

mafia-man

OSNN One Post Wonder
Yeah old Bill Gate$ will start WW3 so he can sell loads of Microsoft military tech and then release the official WW3 game to coincide with it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis