Proof that Bill Gates is the Devil

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
The real name of "the" Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III. Nowadays he is known as Bill Gates (III), where "III" means the order of third (3rd.)

By converting the letters of his current name to the ASCII-values and adding his (III), you get the following:

B 66
I 73
L 76
L 76
G 71
A 65
T 84
E 69
S 83
+ 3
--------------
666 !!

Some might ask, "How did Bill Gates get so powerful?" Coincidence? Or just the beginning of mankind's ultimate and total enslavement???

Before you decide, consider the following:

M S - D O S 6 . 2 1
77+83+45+68+79+83+32+54+46+50+49 = 666

W I N D O W S 9 5
87+73+78+68+79+87+83+57+53+1 = 666

Coincidence? You decide...

ZeroHour said:
The real name of "the" Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III. Nowadays he is known as Bill Gates (III), where "III" means the order of third (3rd.)

By converting the letters of his current name to the ASCII-values and adding his (III), you get the following:

B 66
I 73
L 76
L 76
G 71
A 65
T 84
E 69
S 83
+ 3
--------------
666 !!

And where did the 3 come from?

ZeroHour said:
See? ;)

What if he's a man?!

Revelation 13:18: Here is wisdom. He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred sixty-six

Freaky...

This is what is wrong with people, a man or woman do well for themselves end up very rich and people just wanna bring them down. We should be encouraging people, congratulating them on their success, not trying to knock em down.

I have the upmost respect for Bill gates, if it wasn't for him I would not have th ejoys his software brings me.

When does WW3 come in? And will it be started by 666 (bill Gates)? :p

What do you think Longhorn is? hehe
It be the end for us then :D

Yeah old Bill Gate$ will start WW3 so he can sell loads of Microsoft military tech and then release the official WW3 game to coincide with it :p

Hehe.. Bill Gates is teh devil!
devil.gif

tongue.gif

Now seriously, how much spare time must you (whoever came up with that, not personal to you ZeroHour :)) to come up with something like that?!

He he he
I found it on a site. Yeh thats someone who LOVES his linux I think :D

~bk said:
Why is 666 devilish?
Cuz the crazy men who wrote the bible said so
*Me* is atheist.... HAHAHA I think he did that for a reason.... where did the guy come up with the numbers tho?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back