prodj88's Questions

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
how do u make a blog within a HTML using ur own site...? I want it to have the current date and time when i do it. is it possible? i really dont' wanna use blogs that other companies host and etc

It was kind of hard to understand your question. Anyways, just use HTML to make your blog/site.

As for the current date and time, you need to have a script for it.

Is that what you're asking for?

i just use ipb :p

http://henyman.com

you make a forum that you type all your bogs in, then use the portal that comes with it to put them on the frount page :cool:

you could try there beta 2 version, lots of new features in that :)

totaly freee, takes up sod all space, is skinable ( i like silver ) and easy to install.

k i download the zip and theres all these folders. it looks confusing but im using the tutorial thing with it...

I use SPeedY_B Content Management System Of Doom Limited Mega Ultra Uber Super Release. Doom Edition. (Translation: I made it myself :p)

You should be ok with IPB as long as you follow the documentation that comes with it. :)

hehe, nice. Can't beat a good epochs time-stamp though ;) :p

SPeedY_B said:
hehe, nice. Can't beat a good epochs time-stamp though ;) :p
i did, for a time, have my own blog application in VB...but my blog grew out of it, and i lack the programming capability to create another one to suit my needs at this time :)

prodj88 said:
k i download the zip and theres all these folders. it looks confusing but im using the tutorial thing with it...
just unzip it, then ftp the folder called upload, it really is easy. then navigave to the apopriate readme.html :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back