1. Created a folder called XP on my D:\ drive
2. In the D:\XP folder i created 3 subfolders called cdroot, xpboot, and xpsp1.
3. Issued D:\XP\xpsp1_en_x86 -X at the run box and told it to extract the service pack to D:\XP\xpsp1
4. Copied the entire XP cd to D:\XP\cdroot....Properties of the folder are 499 MB on disk....6491 files and 134 folders. This is XP Professional Corporate Edition by the way
5. Went to run and issued D:\XP\xpsp1\update\update.exe -S:\D:\XP\cdroot
6. And it gives me the error
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS