• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Print Screen

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I installed a program that will take a screenshot with the cursor showing.

Didnt want it anymore so i uninstalled, but now that normail buton you press to take a screenshot, it wont work!??

How do i fix this??????

b_man, i believe there is a registry fix, but for the life of me i cannot remember where i saw it as that was some time ago. my thoughts are that at the time i was just browsing around and saw that issue with others and someone posting a reg fix for it. naturally i wasn't having that issue and did not give it much attention.

this also, have you looked on microsofts site for this issue? im kinda betting you have, but if not, maybe worth a min or 2 to pursue

GL :)

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
what are the actual keys to take a screenshot and save it as a picture on your computer...I'm not sure if I just don't what the heck I"m doing or that my computer is just having a problem with this function

L

Leo154

dude! you still havent fixed this? just take screenshots with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro..

You could contact the bozos who made the program that takes screenshots with cursours...

Beginning

I'm Beginning Somehow...
Originally posted by Leo154
take screenshots with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro..

Oops... Sorry b-man.. How do you take a screenshot or screen capture with Photoshop? I haven't found a way yet!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Photoshop you cant but with PaintshopPro you can!

I fixed the problem anyways, it was just a stupid key on my keyboard! I got one of those that had all those extra stuff!

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
If anybody accually has this problem but it isnt just some stupid buttom please post it here!

L

Leo154

?

You have a really crap M$ keyboard dude! I'm back to using my 6 year old IBM one! Thats so robust! I can smash people with it coz its heavy! Looks really nice too... all big and bulky..

?

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
If its a M$ board then thats really weird because it doesent say it anywhere and neither do the drivers so i think your wrong!!!

Beginning

I'm Beginning Somehow...
Originally posted by b-man__
Photoshop you cant but with PaintshopPro you can!
Thanks man...... I knew you could with PSP but I didn't know about PS. I didn't think you could with PS... :p

Cheers!!! :cool: :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies