Print Screen

N

Not Bman

I installed a program that will take a screenshot with the cursor showing.

Didnt want it anymore so i uninstalled, but now that normail buton you press to take a screenshot, it wont work!??

How do i fix this??????

I tryed System Restore and it did no good! Everytime is says nothing has changed!

b_man, i believe there is a registry fix, but for the life of me i cannot remember where i saw it as that was some time ago. my thoughts are that at the time i was just browsing around and saw that issue with others and someone posting a reg fix for it. naturally i wasn't having that issue and did not give it much attention.

this also, have you looked on microsofts site for this issue? im kinda betting you have, but if not, maybe worth a min or 2 to pursue

GL :)

i tryed microsoft, nothing except of how to take a screenshot!

EDIT : Reg Cleaner would do no help cause i dont think there is a key for Print Screen!

what are the actual keys to take a screenshot and save it as a picture on your computer...I'm not sure if I just don't what the heck I"m doing or that my computer is just having a problem with this function

dude! you still havent fixed this? just take screenshots with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro..

You could contact the bozos who made the program that takes screenshots with cursours...

Originally posted by Leo154
take screenshots with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro..

Oops... Sorry b-man.. How do you take a screenshot or screen capture with Photoshop? I haven't found a way yet!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Photoshop you cant but with PaintshopPro you can!

I fixed the problem anyways, it was just a stupid key on my keyboard! I got one of those that had all those extra stuff!

If anybody accually has this problem but it isnt just some stupid buttom please post it here!

?

You have a really crap M$ keyboard dude! I'm back to using my 6 year old IBM one! Thats so robust! I can smash people with it coz its heavy! Looks really nice too... all big and bulky..

?

If its a M$ board then thats really weird because it doesent say it anywhere and neither do the drivers so i think your wrong!!!

Originally posted by b-man__
Photoshop you cant but with PaintshopPro you can!

Thanks man...... I knew you could with PSP but I didn't know about PS. I didn't think you could with PS... :p

Cheers!!! :cool: :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back