Post Your Mousemat!!

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
:eek: i am getting too good at these random topics, i dont have a mousemat as i use the touchpad on my laptop :eek: but thought it could be an interesting thread :D

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Don't use one on the iBook, usually just use trackpad or mini-mouse straight on the table/surface I'm at.

Got a cheap ass red thing on the PowerMac though, only to prevent wearing the desk away :p

Excuse arse pic quality, was took on phone, couldn't be bothered to dig out digicam :p

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
why are most people posting that they don't have one? it doesn't say "what's your mouse mat status?" :)

Here's mine, had it for a while now (which is why its so manky) its got a gel wrist rest which i can't live without any more. It does actually have a plastic thing that holds both the parts but I like them further apart.
I don't need the mouse mat part, cause its optical, but I hate the scraping noise on the desk :)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
GoNz0 said:
www.slicksteel.co.uk very nice, not had to clean it so far :)
i use the steelworks where the guy makes them on his days off. only for optical mice.

I hope ya never drop that thing on yer foot. OUCH! :p

Looks great though. Now if only someone would make one out of a sheet of Carbon Fiber. Yeah! :eek: :D

Taggert_LOA

Modding Addict
Political User
[/QUOTE]Looks great though. Now if only someone would make one out of a sheet of Carbon Fiber. Yeah! :eek: :D

I'm sure i can get the tech school kids to conjure some up at the base. how much you willing to pay for one?

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
its thin steel folded on the edge and buffed till its smooth so no sharp edges under it is a cork base glued in, with an optional rubber high grip backing. so dead stable :D
so far about 250 have been sold, serial number on each.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut