Post Your Mousemat!!

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
:eek: i am getting too good at these random topics, i dont have a mousemat as i use the touchpad on my laptop :eek: but thought it could be an interesting thread :D

Don't use one on the iBook, usually just use trackpad or mini-mouse straight on the table/surface I'm at.

Got a cheap ass red thing on the PowerMac though, only to prevent wearing the desk away :p

mmat.jpg

Excuse arse pic quality, was took on phone, couldn't be bothered to dig out digicam :p

icemat here

You probably all remember mine....

Attachments

• Icemat1.JPG
    Icemat1.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 62
I have one thats black and has a jel wrist thingy. I use to have a Max Payne one before.

fUNC 1030 gaming pad. It's made out of rubber and has two sides.

why are most people posting that they don't have one? it doesn't say "what's your mouse mat status?" :)

Here's mine, had it for a while now (which is why its so manky) its got a gel wrist rest which i can't live without any more. It does actually have a plastic thing that holds both the parts but I like them further apart.
I don't need the mouse mat part, cause its optical, but I hate the scraping noise on the desk :)

mousemat.jpg

GoNz0 said:
www.slicksteel.co.uk very nice, not had to clean it so far :)
i use the steelworks where the guy makes them on his days off. only for optical mice.

slicksteel.jpg

I hope ya never drop that thing on yer foot. OUCH! :p

Looks great though. Now if only someone would make one out of a sheet of Carbon Fiber. Yeah! :eek: :D

[/QUOTE]Looks great though. Now if only someone would make one out of a sheet of Carbon Fiber. Yeah! :eek: :D

I'm sure i can get the tech school kids to conjure some up at the base. how much you willing to pay for one?

its thin steel folded on the edge and buffed till its smooth so no sharp edges under it is a cork base glued in, with an optional rubber high grip backing. so dead stable :D
so far about 250 have been sold, serial number on each.

pic001.JPG

Anyone know where I can get an oversized mouse pad? A buddy of mine has one that's about 18"X18"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back