Porsche up for grabs!!

That car is a bit too 'PORSCHE' for you common people to drive (hicks, trailer park and council estate dwellers) what will your neighbours say, ohh he must be dealing in cracks.

Vetrius said:
Je ne spam pas! Je veut parler come toi. JE n'aime pas l'anglais ou "english", francais est plus belle.
So there :p

Damn Martians... Ya let them live on yer planet and even work here. All that's asked in return is that they speak a little frickin ENGLISH!

Oh, and what do they say when asked where they come from...?

"We're from France"

Yah yah yah... Canadian...
biggrin.gif

Vetrius said:
Je ne spam pas! Je veut parler come toi. JE n'aime pas l'anglais ou "english", francais est plus belle.
So there :p

Me spam not! I want to speak to you. I don't like English or "English", French is more beautiful. (Translated)

I don't think so..Blah

Ainsi collez cela dans votre pipe et fumez-le! :D

As you stated you didn't like English I think you're talking about English people like me, well........

Le moins nous n'avons pas continué tout le fours pour les Nazi dans la dernière Guerre mondiale!

Oh man... don't start a war of words in french now. please!

ming said:
Oh man... don't start a war of words in french now. please!

Wer ich? Ich würde nie machen, daß, bös mein Herz und hofft zu sterben. Es ist nur eine kleine Frotzelei, die alles ist. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back