Porsche up for grabs!!

ming

OSNN Advanced
This is taken off BBC UK news website:

Spammer's Porsche up for grabs

AOL says the Porsche has "symbolic value"

Internet giant AOL has ratcheted up the war against unsolicited e-mail with a publicity-grabbing coup - an online raffle of a spammer's seized Porsche.

AOL won the car - a $47,000 Boxster S - as part of a court settlement against an unnamed e-mailer last year. "We'll take cars, houses, boats - whatever we can find and get a hold of," said AOL's Randall Boe. According to Mr Boe, the Porsche's previous owner made more than $1m by sending junk e-mail.

Read more: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3581435.stm

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
classic, shame it's AOL, probably be some wierd lifetime contract....

me " i won the posche "
AOL "all you life belong to us "

:p

Codasmd

Old School XPeriencer
AOL users can win a porche

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4631849/

It's a 2002 Porsche Boxster S that will be the grand prize in an America Online sweepstakes launching Tuesday.

AOL obtained the car in settling a lawsuit against "a guy who by our estimates made more than a million dollars from spamming," said Randall Boe, AOL executive vice president and general counsel.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Got to agree with that. Don't just post single words, it could be viewed as spamming :)

ming

OSNN Advanced
Oh, I know what he's doing. He's spamming, not to make a fortune out of it like the one in this news article, but to increase his post count. :p

Vetrius

Coenfidentialityism
Je ne spam pas! Je veut parler come toi. JE n'aime pas l'anglais ou "english", francais est plus belle.
So there :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
filamnapa