(POLL) Have you ever paid for sex or any sexual activity?

Have you ever Paid for Sex or Any Sexual Activity?

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 22.8%
  • No

    Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Not Sure

    Votes: 5 8.8%
  • What's Sex, is that a computer algorithm

    Votes: 5 8.8%

  • Total voters
    57
X-Istence said:
Lancer: I disagree. If a person wants to sell themselves, that is their problem, not any of mine. Maybe they don't want to go to college, or learn anything new. Maybe they enjoy the cash they make of it.

It is the persons own problem. They have a choice. They make it.

I'd have to disagree with that statement. If you know anything about prostitution, you would know that alot of the women are forced into prostitution by their then (usually druggy) boyfriends. They are beaten, taken advantage, and raped over and over again until they do as their "John" says--to think anything else is plain ignorance.
 
🙂 As the patriot said ,once she gets the ring on her finger you'll be paying for it the rest of your life(wife,two daughters and the cat).only one answer to the question is with another when your young,do you tie a knot in it or whatever ! :laugh: 😱
 
arrg said:
I'd have to disagree with that statement. If you know anything about prostitution, you would know that alot of the women are forced into prostitution by their then (usually druggy) boyfriends. They are beaten, taken advantage, and raped over and over again until they do as their "John" says--to think anything else is plain ignorance.
I think that is more the case in places like the US (minus Vegas) where it's illegal. It's not like that in countrys that treat it like a business I believe.
 
arrg said:
I'd have to disagree with that statement. If you know anything about prostitution, you would know that alot of the women are forced into prostitution by their then (usually druggy) boyfriends. They are beaten, taken advantage, and raped over and over again until they do as their "John" says--to think anything else is plain ignorance.
That maybe the case in someplaces in this world but not here.As I have said before I live close to a red light area and the woman are there because they want to be,they are not forced into it,the money is what attracts them.
 
zeke_mo said:
Does chloroform count as paying for it?

Yes, the cost of chloroform counts as paying for it. Use a club, it costs less.
 
Son Goku said:
So...is the "I don't know" option for those who went on a dinner date, got drunk, and woke up the next morning in some strange girls bed, not knowing how they got there? 😱 I would be curious to see the rational behind the "don't know" votes 😀

The "I don't know votes" refer to not knowing what sex is. Like Slick Willy Clinton and the US Congress.
 
do lap dances from the local strip club count??? :nervous: <runs>
 
I was waiting for someone to take it too far and mention digging up dead people, or visiting comatose patients? lol

Ok, I actually have to say yes... But with good reason... A girl I was seeing was a stripper. And so I wanted to surprise her by buying a session with her without her knowing. Yeah... I got the special treatment! But I had to pay for it!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top