(POLL) Have you ever paid for sex or any sexual activity?

Have you ever Paid for Sex or Any Sexual Activity?

• Yes

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • No

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • What's Sex, is that a computer algorithm

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
the_music_man said:
prostitution is perfectly normal in many european countries
So was the mass murder of people 60 years ago.
In a perfect world, where there would have been to girls who are forced and live in terrible conditions maybe prostitution would have been as normal as any other job.

wait wait wait, there's a option to not pay for sex?

go figure

All the people who voted no are lying.
-Dinner and a movie is paying for sex.
-A wedding liscence fee and medical are paying for sex.
-Alimony is retrocative paying for sex.

The list goes on and on.

Not sure is prob to cover those who aren't sure if paying for a sexy comp qualifies or not. :laugh:

Well 5 yes's any brave souls willing to admit who they are haha.

Lee you are such a tory haha lol, of course there are protitutes in england they are all called traceys and their pimps are garys.

You people are so negative :lick:

I live 5 mins from a red light district.If the woman wanna sell thats up to them,and if the guy's wanna buy tis up to them too :D
But I'd love to know how the hell they don't catch hypothermia cause their out in all weather in little belt size skirts and tiny tops :speechless:

Evil Marge said:
You people are so negative :lick:

I live 5 mins from a red light district.If the woman wanna sell thats up to them,and if the guy's wanna buy tis up to them too :D
But I'd love to know how the hell they don't catch hypothermia cause their out in all weather in little belt size skirts and tiny tops :speechless:

They stay warm by hopping in and out of all those cars. :p

*hides*

Yeah i really see no issues with this at all, and the excuse that is given by so many is "i was so poor, i had to do it" well **** me, but in england and america, there're so many programs and college courses you can take for free to get and education and get on your feet, no the people that do this do it for the quick buck and thats the bottom line, sure there are situations where people REALLY are sold in modern day slavery, but again, most of these people are a little dumb, as they initially sign up with these gangs, PAY THEM, their families life savings to get into these countries illigally, then they are surprised when they don't get what they paid for. i mean come on, didn't the fact that half the women in your village in the lower yangzi delta, who have already paid and left and then where never heard from again, give you a little indication that these ****ing women didn't get what they bargained for, and moreover its usually the families selling these poor unfortunates into bondage.

But as for european or american street walkers, its purely by choice, no excuses, they likes the tricks or the mula.

Well that was a rant i wasn't expecting to make.

lancer said:
Yeah i really see no issues with this at all, and the excuse that is given by so many is "i was so poor, i had to do it" well **** me, but in england and america, there're so many programs and college courses you can take for free to get and education and get on your feet
I gotta agree with that.I'm taking a free course ran by the Government in Working with Special needs kids and am hoping to go onto to college to become qualified in Childcare which is also a free course,they'll even pay me £15 a week to help with travel costs :)

Henyman said:
whats this sex thing? :suprised:

SPeedY_B said:
You see, when a man and a woman love each other... or in this case, have spare cash.. ah feck it... go google for it. :p

He's still into that cow thing. :p

Lancer: I disagree. If a person wants to sell themselves, that is their problem, not any of mine. Maybe they don't want to go to college, or learn anything new. Maybe they enjoy the cash they make of it.

It is the persons own problem. They have a choice. They make it.

X-Istence that is exactly what i was saying, read what i wrote again, i think you misunderstood what i wrote, i totally think its up to them and they have no excuse regarding it apart from just wanting to make money.

Yeah,it's definitely personal choice.Me,I couldn't do it.I'd rather be pennyless and starve to death.
I'm not greedy and happily get by on the little we have coming in each week :D

lancer said:
Yeah i really see no issues with this at all, and the excuse that is given by so many is "i was so poor, i had to do it" well **** me, but in england and america, there're so many programs and college courses you can take for free to get and education and get on your feet, no the people that do this do it for the quick buck and thats the bottom line, sure there are situations where people REALLY are sold in modern day slavery, but again, most of these people are a little dumb, as they initially sign up with these gangs, PAY THEM, their families life savings to get into these countries illigally, then they are surprised when they don't get what they paid for. i mean come on, didn't the fact that half the women in your village in the lower yangzi delta, who have already paid and left and then where never heard from again, give you a little indication that these ****ing women didn't get what they bargained for, and moreover its usually the families selling these poor unfortunates into bondage.

But as for european or american street walkers, its purely by choice, no excuses, they likes the tricks or the mula.

Well that was a rant i wasn't expecting to make.

So you charge a person with stupidity? Can't say a lifetime (or even a couple of weeks) of pain is the right punishment for stupidity.
I can't even agree with you about the stupidity factor, those woman are born in freaking vilages... plenty of education to go around :rolleyes:

I'm not saying that those girls have no responcibility for their current status, I'm saying that there is some real pain in some cases.
What can help solve the problem is actually the legalization of prostetution.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back