[plug] ebay listings

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Felt like upgrading your 2800+ to a 2800+ then gave up?

ming

OSNN Advanced
I would have considered the RAM and CPU... but none of my mobos support them. haha.

Xie

- geek -
I might be interested in some of this stuff if you lived in US instead of UK .. probably cost me more to ship then I could just buy here for. :/

Andy

Meep.
im a weak, weak man.

ps: the machine in my sig WAS that machine. when i get my new machine, it will be replaced.

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I really hope you shift that lot - this could work out an expensive weakness! You could maybe consider if someone was prepared to swap the parts for a built machine plus some cash? No idea if you would find such a deal - but if you did it might be here... Then again perhaps you want a new machien with warranty and free from hassle more than anything else, I guess

Andy

Meep.
weak in that i cant be bothered to keep trying, i have too much work to do to pox about trying to fix it.

that deal would be perfect, but as you already know, ive scoped a new pc, and just have to hope all the parts shift and make the money back.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well good luck :s

Curious, what major brand, is the major brand ram ? :s

L

Lee

where do you live hybrid?
coz take the bits to maplin electronics and they will put em together for yah for about 40£ Make sure you buy something from the shop for it also, that will help.

If you lived near me, I would do it for a postcard.

Andy

Meep.
it just said 'major brand' when i bought it. its packed in the cupboard, ill check and get back to you.

ive already sold off a few of the parts to friends. im selling them because i dont want them. i want the computer ive seen, its perfect for what i need.

Andy

Meep.
just a bump to inform you that the auctions are ending within the hour.

theyre all going at crazy prices!
:eek:

0_o

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plesuvius