• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[plug] ebay listings

Xie

- geek -
I might be interested in some of this stuff if you lived in US instead of UK .. probably cost me more to ship then I could just buy here for. :/

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I really hope you shift that lot - this could work out an expensive weakness! You could maybe consider if someone was prepared to swap the parts for a built machine plus some cash? No idea if you would find such a deal - but if you did it might be here... Then again perhaps you want a new machien with warranty and free from hassle more than anything else, I guess

weak in that i cant be bothered to keep trying, i have too much work to do to pox about trying to fix it.

that deal would be perfect, but as you already know, ive scoped a new pc, and just have to hope all the parts shift and make the money back.

L

Lee

where do you live hybrid?
coz take the bits to maplin electronics and they will put em together for yah for about 40£ Make sure you buy something from the shop for it also, that will help.

If you lived near me, I would do it for a postcard.

it just said 'major brand' when i bought it. its packed in the cupboard, ill check and get back to you.

ive already sold off a few of the parts to friends. im selling them because i dont want them. i want the computer ive seen, its perfect for what i need.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown