[plug] ebay listings

Felt like upgrading your 2800+ to a 2800+ then gave up?

I would have considered the RAM and CPU... but none of my mobos support them. haha.

I might be interested in some of this stuff if you lived in US instead of UK .. probably cost me more to ship then I could just buy here for. :/

im a weak, weak man.

ps: the machine in my sig WAS that machine. when i get my new machine, it will be replaced.

I really hope you shift that lot - this could work out an expensive weakness! You could maybe consider if someone was prepared to swap the parts for a built machine plus some cash? No idea if you would find such a deal - but if you did it might be here... Then again perhaps you want a new machien with warranty and free from hassle more than anything else, I guess

weak in that i cant be bothered to keep trying, i have too much work to do to pox about trying to fix it.

that deal would be perfect, but as you already know, ive scoped a new pc, and just have to hope all the parts shift and make the money back.

Well good luck :s

Curious, what major brand, is the major brand ram ? :s

where do you live hybrid?
coz take the bits to maplin electronics and they will put em together for yah for about 40£ Make sure you buy something from the shop for it also, that will help.

If you lived near me, I would do it for a postcard.

it just said 'major brand' when i bought it. its packed in the cupboard, ill check and get back to you.

ive already sold off a few of the parts to friends. im selling them because i dont want them. i want the computer ive seen, its perfect for what i need.

just a bump to inform you that the auctions are ending within the hour.

theyre all going at crazy prices!
:eek:

0_o

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back