• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PlayStation 2 problem

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
Well, i'm not exactly sure if this is a good site to put this, but it's only site i really know of with people i can trust. anyway, a friend of mine is having a problem with his PS2. I was over there today, and we tried playing GTA: Vice City (and no, it is a legit version). Started playing it, and about 5 minutes later, the game freezes. tried again, the game froze in less than 5 minutes. Does anyone here happen to know why it does this? Is it normal or is there a way to fix it?

Taurus

hardware monkey
so far it sounds like a heat issue. the rear exhaust fan has a filter on it... actually, it might an intake fan since it has a filter... i can't remember, my ps2 isn't here. anyway, try to blow any dust off that filter.

S

sacred2nite

GTA VIce City did this on my bro's PS2. It seems to me that it is very sensitive to any tiny marks on CD!

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
well, his CD looks like it's perfect. And it only freezes when playing GTA: Vice City. we played MX Superfly without a problem for a pretty long time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn