Photoshop Support - Help, Tutorals, Setting etc

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
hey i have a question....
i used to in photoshop 7 press control + z to undo something i did...
now it doesn't work anymore...
it's quite a pain to go up and click edit and click undo when u can just use the shortcut keys...

this is in Photoshop CS by the way....

Wow, nice post InSaN|tY

id0g: try pressing Alt+Ctrl+Z

o_87 --- > alt control z should take a step back, but it doens't work for me either

when using alt and shift for the shortcuts ex.. zooming in using the mouse and such, they work just fine

neither control's work to undo....

HELP :x

Well it seems you have an illegal copy of Photoshop CS, because the hacked version you have disables keyboard shortcuts.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Well it seems you have an illegal copy of Photoshop CS, because the hacked version you have disables keyboard shortcuts.

Uh oh :p

What is Uber blur (to change the color of text).Where is it PK?

woops... must have missed your post kitct...

I have never heard of Uber Blur... closest thing I would think of is Gaussien Blur (SP) under Filters > Blur ... standard filter in Photoshop.

Thanks PK.Musta been some slang.Misplaced that tutorial anyways! :p

PK, I originally had this sig Im now using on a transparent background (so that it appears to have rounded corners), but when I uploaded it to here it appeared white (the square corners). So I changed it to a color which is close to the appearance that I see here(grey-ish).I cant remember how to make the transparent background appear to be transparent. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Jan
PK, I originally had this sig Im now using on a transparent background (so that it appears to have rounded corners), but when I uploaded it to here it appeared white (the square corners). So I changed it to a color which is close to the appearance that I see here(grey-ish).I cant remember how to make the transparent background appear to be transparent. Any ideas?

If you want to have it transparent you need to save it as a *.gif image. jpeg, jpg do not support tranparencys. Hope that helps.

quick question: I have noticed lately that a lot signatures are distorted...why is that... a new style ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back