Photoshop Support - Help, Tutorals, Setting etc

P

PseudoKiller

Some people seem to have problems or just need general help using Photoshop. We do have some guru's here so feel free to ask some questions.

** This is not a thread to request images **

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
nice thread PseudoKiller

I just got my photoshop...don't know a thing about it either.

could somebody tell me what to play with first, with a couple of pics, before and after, and how you got ther results that I'll be looking at?

thanx in advance

By the way, does anyone knows if there is any frame plug ins for it., just like those in Paint Shop Pro ? I've searching through the internet but those fancy words seems to confused me..

P

PseudoKiller

Dealer: Photoshop is a very powerful tool and it can do professional level images. It all depends on what you want to do. The best thing is just mess around at first, learn what the filters do, mess with layers, and work with the hue and saturation tools. Just open an image and go... always be aware of what layer you are working with and be sure its not locked.

Punkychan: I dont know about PSP... never used it. But in Eye Candy 4000 there are things to mimic frames and the like....

But you can do similar things using the standard filters in Photoshop.

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by dealer
can we get a picture up, we will downlaod it, this way we have something common to work on?
decide on a pic and what you want to do with it ... then we show a step by step

P

PseudoKiller

Jewelzz asked for a way to fade pictures in PhotoShop... I know there are many ways but here is a short tutoral ...

****** LARGE IMAGE AND FILE SIZE ******

P

PseudoKiller

If anyone else has any questions or needs some help with Photoshop... feel free to post it here... I am willing and eager... I need a hobby... how sad am I ... :(

K

kitct

I have a ton of special filters an stuff(eye candy,xenofex,kpt5,Andrews etc.) but how do I make a background similiar to this?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut