PearPC

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey

So a buddy wants me to put a Mac OS on XP. So I plan on using pearpc and doing it that way. The only real reason he wants it is because of the garage band program. Yes he knows about alternatives but he doesn't like any of them. So my question is will Garage Band work while the Mac OS is being emulated? I read that not all things work. I don't know anything about Mac so i would have no idea what so ever lol.

Edit: Actually what is the best program to use when doing this? I just seen pearpc is kinda old :|

Are they even still making PearPC? If he wants to do that, why doesn't he go the hackintosh route?

Are they even still making PearPC? If he wants to do that, why doesn't he go the hackintosh route?

Yeah I noticed that after i read more about pearpc lol.

Hmmm...Ill have to look into that. Like I said I know nothing of Mac

There are a lot of Windows programs that will at least match Logic. Or you could try an old version of Logic when it was multi-platform... (GarageBand is "Logic-light"). Reaper might be a good place to start.

I *know* you can get a vmware 7 image of osx from a certain scurvy site ;)

Yeah but would it have sound? Last i knew they didn't or it was just pearpc.

I tried the hackintosh on a latitude e6400 and i installed it but it freezes at the boot screen with the apple in the middle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back