• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PC music or Muzac?

H

hefty lefty

I was Just wondering how many people out there have the orginal Speaker set that came with there computer, or if youve upgraded your setup.

C

Corolla568

i got some nice boston acoustics with my gateway a LONG time ago...and guess what...its in my new computer =c) i love them

T

TR!GG3R

runnin onboard with original speakers :( i know i know onboard :p but need sum £££ b4 can do anything else

T

Timeo27

Altec lansing speakers and a subwoofer that came with my computer. Basic, but not bad sounding at all.

H

hefty lefty

I was interested because I purchase a new computer around every 18 months rather than upgrade.
And I have never really considered the Quality of the sound system in the buying decision.
But Im looking at a new soundcard/speaker system, But how much to spend?
I think my favourite part of Computers is the myriad of choices and options available.

Originally posted by hefty lefty
I was interested because I purchase a new computer around every 18 months rather than upgrade.
A new one every 18 months? Jeesh! What do ya do with the "old" ones? I'll gladly accept a charitable contribution of one of those "old" ones for my son!!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi