PC music or Muzac?

H

hefty lefty

I was Just wondering how many people out there have the orginal Speaker set that came with there computer, or if youve upgraded your setup.

I'm all about the hooking into the home stereo, view that as you may.

I got the Hercules XPS 510 speakers, mmmm, nice cheap surround sound, not bad quality either

i got some nice boston acoustics with my gateway a LONG time ago...and guess what...its in my new computer =c) i love them

runnin onboard with original speakers :( i know i know onboard :p but need sum £££ b4 can do anything else

Altec lansing speakers and a subwoofer that came with my computer. Basic, but not bad sounding at all.

4 satelite speakers + pumping subwoofer great for games.

I was interested because I purchase a new computer around every 18 months rather than upgrade.
And I have never really considered the Quality of the sound system in the buying decision.
But Im looking at a new soundcard/speaker system, But how much to spend?
I think my favourite part of Computers is the myriad of choices and options available.

Originally posted by hefty lefty
I was interested because I purchase a new computer around every 18 months rather than upgrade.
A new one every 18 months? Jeesh! What do ya do with the "old" ones? I'll gladly accept a charitable contribution of one of those "old" ones for my son!!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back