OUR BODY Exhibit

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Yesterday my [SIZE=-1]fiancée and I went to the Detroit science center where they have the Our body Exhibit. It was the most fascinating display of science I have ever seen. I r[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ecommend everyone see this. its a little creepy at first when you realize those were real people up there...but then you are in awe of how they could pull off such medical wonders.
[/SIZE]
the link below is the site. it list future exhibits

http://www.ourbodytheuniversewithin.com/

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Staff member
Political User
theres an edit in jewelzz reply required somewhere - funny typo :p - site looks interesting though

Last edited:

epk

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
right... theres one in buenos aires right now... called "bodies"

havent got a chance to check it, but looks cool

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
It's the latest fad after the huge success of BodyWorlds.

But yeah, these type of exhibits are fantastic :D

My favorite part was in this dark room where they had the different stages of the development of a fetus. Too cool to see it grow from less than a centimeter into a full grown baby.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
My daughter and I went to a similar one in Dallas in February, I was awesome and worth every penny to see
I can't believe my wife and I missed that -- Body Worlds, right? We saw it in the newest James Bond movie and thought it looked amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut