OUR BODY Exhibit

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Yesterday my [SIZE=-1]fiancée and I went to the Detroit science center where they have the Our body Exhibit. It was the most fascinating display of science I have ever seen. I r[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ecommend everyone see this. its a little creepy at first when you realize those were real people up there...but then you are in awe of how they could pull off such medical wonders.
[/SIZE]
the link below is the site. it list future exhibits

http://www.ourbodytheuniversewithin.com/

My daughter and I went to a similar one in Dallas in February, I was awesome and worth every penny to see

theres an edit in jewelzz reply required somewhere - funny typo :p - site looks interesting though

Last edited:
right... theres one in buenos aires right now... called "bodies"

havent got a chance to check it, but looks cool

I saw it in Vegas last year.

Was definitely interesting.

right... theres one in buenos aires right now... called "bodies"
I went to that one in NYC last year in 2005. It was really quite amazing. :)

Last edited:
It's the latest fad after the huge success of BodyWorlds.

But yeah, these type of exhibits are fantastic :D

My favorite part was in this dark room where they had the different stages of the development of a fetus. Too cool to see it grow from less than a centimeter into a full grown baby.

My daughter and I went to a similar one in Dallas in February, I was awesome and worth every penny to see

I can't believe my wife and I missed that -- Body Worlds, right? We saw it in the newest James Bond movie and thought it looked amazing.

Went to this when it was in Rochester, NY last month. Really crazy stuff. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back