OTT: 'Game theft' led to fatal attack

My only question is how did the guy know where he lived?

it was an internet cafe presumebly

Wow, didn't know games would get this serious. :suprised: :dead:

in egypt it gets pretty serious, they start cussing at peoples moms and etc its really stupid how they have no lives and just take it so seriously i mean come on its a damn game

They gonna make a law on theft within a virtual world?! Next thing -someone's going to go on a rampage on a PvP server and get slapped down with 17 life sentences?

Moonwraith said:
They gonna make a law on theft within a virtual world?! Next thing -someone's going to go on a rampage on a PvP server and get slapped down with 17 life sentences?

Can't remember where I saw this, but there was a story about something similar before. However, it was prosecuting the thief rather than ending someone's life.

Yeah I've heard of cases where people have sued over game property. If you pay to play a game I don't see why you should have to put up with someone taking your stuff. I of course wouldn't expect anyone to kill someone else over it though.

themafia.69 said:
in egypt it gets pretty serious, they start cussing at peoples moms and etc its really stupid how they have no lives and just take it so seriously i mean come on its a damn game

Go %^$ yourself man its real its real:devious:

haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back