• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

osnn photo contest

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
I've just realized how talented some the members are with photography.

please post some of this work...my preferance is the photographic art, but I'm sure we'll get a kick out of any good photogtaphy...sports pix, funny pix,cute pix...unusual shots.

stuff like this

sadly, I'm no photographer so I won't be contributing...but I LOVE good photography.

for instance, I set up for nick his own thread when he gets around to it...his stuff is amazing

I can't wait

:snack:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
and please do comply by the board rules wrt content... edgy/racy content will be removed...

2nd semester started today and guess what. im in yearbook and im doing lots of sports photography. i have a deadline for all the stories jan 17th so i'll be sure to post some pics between now and then :)

American Zombie

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
I don't see how this is going to work as you have no way of knowing if people took these pictures or just Googled them up.:rolleyes:

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
American Zombie said:
I don't see how this is going to work as you have no way of knowing if people took these pictures or just Googled them up.:rolleyes:

I have about 10 other of diff poses...you can look at the file specs and see that my cam specs are in there. I can ul all the others but that was the best out of the set

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
I'm just trusting you guys...I like to see the talent we have here, and I don't beleive anyone is going to make it up just to get rep points

anyway, I"m giving rep to the first pics just for getting it off

and yes, you can user phone cameras too

We're posting them in this thread? Wouldn't it be better to post them in the gallery (now that we have one) and then link to them?

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
galleries cool, but this is for art, and I don't see when pics have been added to the gallery

on this thread it will come up in new posts

I've allready saved some of these pics to my hardrive.

nicks pics will be on my desktop

Aprox

Political User
Here is my feeble attempt (I am not a photographer)

Edit: Someone told me it looks like that reflection is pasted on or photoshopped in some way... its not trust me. It does look odd though... :)

And this is from a vaction I took earlier this... err last year. :p

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal