osnn photo contest

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I've just realized how talented some the members are with photography.

please post some of this work...my preferance is the photographic art, but I'm sure we'll get a kick out of any good photogtaphy...sports pix, funny pix,cute pix...unusual shots.

stuff like this

sadly, I'm no photographer so I won't be contributing...but I LOVE good photography.

for instance, I set up for nick his own thread when he gets around to it...his stuff is amazing

I can't wait

:snack:

and please do comply by the board rules wrt content... edgy/racy content will be removed...

2nd semester started today and guess what. im in yearbook and im doing lots of sports photography. i have a deadline for all the stories jan 17th so i'll be sure to post some pics between now and then :)

*goes out lookin for some seriously weird shiit*

Camera phones count?

How about the most stupid labrador you'll ever see.

(Yes, my dog has his head in a cone.. chasing a football)

p.s. Hey - it's a start.. if only the most random thing i could find on my phone.

Attachments

• Copy (4) of Picture38.jpg
    Copy (4) of Picture38.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 135
I don't see how this is going to work as you have no way of knowing if people took these pictures or just Googled them up.:rolleyes:

That's actually quite true... Well i'll be posting any pics i find that are interesting, probably all be holiday pics heh

American Zombie said:
I don't see how this is going to work as you have no way of knowing if people took these pictures or just Googled them up.:rolleyes:

I have about 10 other of diff poses...you can look at the file specs and see that my cam specs are in there. I can ul all the others but that was the best out of the set

I'm just trusting you guys...I like to see the talent we have here, and I don't beleive anyone is going to make it up just to get rep points

anyway, I"m giving rep to the first pics just for getting it off

and yes, you can user phone cameras too

I know I have my own thread and all ( :D )but here are some photos from last year -

s1.jpg

s4.jpg

s3.jpg

We're posting them in this thread? Wouldn't it be better to post them in the gallery (now that we have one) and then link to them?

galleries cool, but this is for art, and I don't see when pics have been added to the gallery

on this thread it will come up in new posts

I've allready saved some of these pics to my hardrive.

nicks pics will be on my desktop

@fimchick, very nice! I love the Scotch and Cigar pic especially.
@Nick, as always, your pictures tell such a story.

Here is my feeble attempt (I am not a photographer)

Edit: Someone told me it looks like that reflection is pasted on or photoshopped in some way... its not trust me. It does look odd though... :)

And this is from a vaction I took earlier this... err last year. :p

I'll post mine soon, maybe tomorrow. :)

Nick_M: Nice shots! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back