OSNN, Ivy Worldwide and Vonage giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is once again time for OSNN to provide one of its lucky members the opportunity to recieve a gift card good for one 32GB Ipad 2, which I hear are rather popular. Clearly you want to know why we should do this and are not currently skipping down to the indented text below, so I shall spare your nerves and tell you straight away.

Vonage have teamed up with 75 sites, including OSNN, to promote their new Apple Appstore Time to Call that will allow you to easily and cheaply make international calls directly from your device over 3G (where supported by the application) or over Wifi. The Time to Call application will be making its way to other platforms soon enough, but for now Apple users can find it here - they will even give you 15 minutes worth of international calls for downloading the free application so be sure to give it a look. You can see it in action below.

I will be posting the thoughts of a work colleague later who was able to go over the features of the application, as I don't have any Apple products and I am anxiously awaiting the Android version, which I am told in the works so look out for that later. Be sure to keep an eye on this post for that. Here are some some social links if you want to help Vonage shape this application as they have been and will be very open to feedback:

Facebook - Vonage
Twitter - @Vonage

The competition is simple and open to the entire world, with the exception of myself, as far as I know (the winner will recieve the prize in the form of a gift card for their local/national Apple store), so here is what you need to do.

The competition has a slight social network feel to it this time around:

• The Competition is now closed.

Please note that new members may find their first post moderated, a feature used here at OSNN in an effort to curb spam, the team will be authorising these posts regularly. So don't panic, if you do need to do so please make sure you are in a controlled environment and ask me politely on Twitter if you do not see your posts.

The winner will need to give me details such as email address, real name and address and these will be treated with the utmost respect and only given to Ivy Worldwide so your prize can be forwarded to you.

The rules of the competition may change for clarification as it continues and I will do my best to make that clear should any changes affect the running or format of the promotion.

The competition will run for the next four days ending on the 3rd September (in some time zone or other) and is limited to one entry per IP address/household and I will select the winner that meets all of the above criteria.

Be sure to check out Time to call from your smartphone? for the other sites taking part in this promotion for other chances to win.
Good luck and a special thanks to Vonage and Ivy Worldwide for allowing OSNN to be a part of this great promotion!

Last edited:
Re: [Live] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide and Vonage giveaway - Ipad 2 - Time to Call

Feel free to ask any questions below as I am sure I messed at least one thing up :D

Can I enter AND win? :D

Everyone but me, although I think thats unfair on me and I will be complaining to me later.

You can complain to me but I'll just ignore you :p

K

hi it will not let me message problem because I am new
but anyway

my favorite app is shop kick for the iPhone
i liked on fb and tweeted @kickenkid7 on twitter alyssa mandel on fb

The software we use to keep junk out can be a little agressive, you might have to make a few legit posts and it will soon see you are a real person - so be sure to check out forum sections I am sure we have things that could interest everybody!

Either way, you should be able to send over a private message now.

K

The software we use to keep junk out can be a little agressive, you might have to make a few legit posts and it will soon see you are a real person - so be sure to check out forum sections I am sure we have things that could interest everybody!

Either way, you should be able to send over a private message now.

i still can't pm
but until i can i will check out the forums the ones i seen so far are great

thanks for the quick reply

S

I also tried to private message but it says that I do not have permission to access this page...probably because I'm new.

Even though I don't like the iPhone very much, my favorite app is the challenging "Moron Test" that I played on my friend's iPhone. It's kind of an IQ test and very interesting!

I retweeted the message and liked your Facebook page. I am sastover1717 on Twitter and sastover17 on Facebook.

This would be awesome to win!!! Thank you for the opportunity :) Also, I'll send this via private message on the OSNN Forum once I'm enabled for it. Thanks!

K

entered thanks

Can't DM on Twitter if you don't follow

P

I'm a Facebook follower (Margaret E. Smith)
Twitter follower (peg42)
Tweeted:Twitter
Favorite app is Pandora Radio

Thanks so much...what an amazing prize.
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

N

It won't let me send a PM - so Bubble Breaker is my favorite! It's SO addicting!

S

Thanks!

J

What is your favourite mobile phone application?
Cat Physics - it's an awesome game of getting a ball rolled from one cat to the other (a lot harder than it sounds).

J

In answer to the question:
What is your favourite mobile phone application? Was it Snake on the Nokia 3210 or something a little more recent/productive?

My answer is "Cat Physics" it's an awesome game!

FB (nxlcsdeo) and Twitter (thewoolyb)

G

Tried, but couldn't PM. Says I don't have permission to access the page :(

So how should I send you my entry?

Did the things mentioned except the PM.

I'm "Gaurav Rajasekar" on Facebook and @grajasekar on twitter.

My favorite mobile app used to be Nokia Maps back when I was using an N79. Ever since I began using Android and iOS it has been Google Maps all the way. The app has literally saved my life on several occasions. Even on the university campus, I'd sometimes be lost without it lol.

R

My favorite app for my iphone is MobioID. I tweeted: Twitter
Follow you on Twitter: rhoneygee Follow you on FB too (Rebecca Honey Graham)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back