OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

Re: Fantasy Baseball League

What cookies? I ain't got no cookies.

I just made two small changes, will hopefully go through tomorrow after waivers :eek:

Wasn't quite happy with two specific players, will see what happens.

I blocked those changes.

Sorry bucko, you don't have veto power :cool:

They technically are waiver wire moves, just have to wait for the 1 day to pass for clearance.

I'll veto you if you keep it up.

As I will also. *runs*

You shouldn't be able to do any waiver or any other moves until the season begins. The daft is the draft, and if ya don't like what ya got then tuff. Then what the hell was the draft for? You wait until opening day. Or I take my toys and go home.

Last edited:

yeah.. but what if you didn't make the draft and you don't like the way the autodraft turned out? :)

Guys, I'm happy, even though I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, I quess I drafted a pretty good team you have to tell me.

We're happy that you are happy.

yeah.. but what if you didn't make the draft and you don't like the way the autodraft turned out? :)

See second sentence in post. :D Hey if ya set up the auto draft well then at least you have something to work with. Then when the season begins, get waiver crazy.

I'm not too thrilled with a couple of my picks. But I izz gonna wait till opening day then I'll see who is up for grabs. I think you can begin a watch list already, can't you?

Guys, I'm happy, even though I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, I quess I drafted a pretty good team you have to tell me.
Hey lawman - Liriano is out until at least October due to Tommy John surgery. Probably don't want to waste a roster spot on him for that long ;)

No prob - I looked at him too but wanted to be sure I knew when he was coming back - such a shame as he even outpiched Santana last year :eek:

Did someone say Santana? =]

I honestly think I have the best staff. I drafted pitchers high which will probably come back to bite me, although I am happy with my lineup.

I actually like my pitching staff too - although some of them may be a risk. We shall see indeed, I do like my lineup a bit more than my rotation.

I can't believe nobody took Wang. I forgot about him and obviously everyone else did too, until waivers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back