OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

I had my worst night yet. Hitting below .200 and an ERA above 10! Good tiems!

I am trading my entire team fo Fitzy for a cookie and a glass of Ice Tea/Vodka. K? THX.

Or my team will just do worse.

I had another terrible night. Losing 19-3 now.

I had another terrible night. Losing 19-3 now.

Cheer up matt, have a coo... never mind.

*eats cookie*

[edit]
You should be like KC and do 65 moves with yer players (is that like a world record or something?). Now Lawman isn't getting the same results (but he is in second) cause he has only done 40 moves. :D

Cheer up matt, have a coo... never mind.

*eats cookie*

[edit]
You should be like KC and do 65 moves with yer players (is that like a world record or something?). Now Lawman isn't getting the same results (but he is in second) cause he has only done 40 moves. :D
Yhat's because I have players loving the DL so much these day, but G-Man you can join the bandwagon if you like so we can get at some of the good players you have.

Hah! Yeah huh. I still have my fingers crossed. A couple of my guys were a little banged up but their backups did well. So far anyway. The bottom can fall out at any moment.

I can't seem to make up my mind, I need to hire an assistant to run my team - my outfield just keeps getting shuffled, infield is pretty static 'cept for trade offers to Fitzy :D

G'luck this week 'nads :)

Yeah as long as my team stays healthy and the dings are minor everything should be OK.

yeah.. he keeps trying to push Utley and Rollins on me.. but while I want Utley, I don't want Rollins who's been tanking lately.. so I keep declining his offers.. yet Derek keeps proposing other offers..

LOL.. it's almost like he's getting back at me for all the offers I sent him earlier this season :) :p

Up DL limit. You promised Monday.

yeah.. he keeps trying to push Utley and Rollins on me.. but while I want Utley, I don't want Rollins who's been tanking lately.. so I keep declining his offers.. yet Derek keeps proposing other offers..

LOL.. it's almost like he's getting back at me for all the offers I sent him earlier this season :) :p

Payback is a b*tch, b*tch :smoker: :p

The proper word is Biotch (pronounced= BEE otCH!)! when refering to fitz, ya tool. :cool:

Leave it to the Bat Boys to get into it. :p

Hey Matt, who's yer daddy? :smoker:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back