OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

I'm in... well just to see the Yankees eat it. :p

Cool - also talked to Matt on IM and he's in :D

So that is 4 officially - is Yahoo OK?

I have no sites for baseball..

Yahoo has been fine for baseball, AFAIK there were no problems with it. Only downside is you have to pay $10 for the stattracker (live stats), but for 162 games of a season that's not too bad :)

Yahoo is fine. We had no problems last season. But yeah, like Carpo said, do it quick before MicroSquish gets their mitts on it. :p

I was thinking a big fishing net, but could try a hammer :D

don't mention hammers to me :) - im in uk so have no idea about baseball

That's right, need to make sure he fits :D

-edit-

Also tried to create the league but it's too early. I'll keep an eye on it.

KC, I'm in, you know I can't stop fantasy league, also for carpo he's cicket player you think.

nah cricket - pfffff - football, or as you would say soccer, there is another game that is played over here, like baseball, but its called rounders, and mainly woman played it ;)

Carpo, give it a shot, I was out of my element last year with baseball and I wom the league, and I help you out if you have a question, not like some people I know.

but wont i have to look at stats and games and stuff - don't get alot of that over here

im going to come last anyway - going to lose before i even start

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back