I have no idea what that game is, but you could try this:
1) Insert game CD and close the autoplay window when it pops up.
2) Use Windows Explorer to expand the CD and find the install icon.
3) Right-click on the installation icon (Setup.exe) and select Properties.
4) Click on the "Compatibility" tab at the top of your new Properties window.
5) Check the box and select "Windows 98/Me" from the pull-down menu.
6) Install the game like you normally would.
7) Once installed, repeat from step 3...only this time use Windows Explorer to search for the game launch icon and change the compatibility there, too.